Editorial Director & Communications Strategist
- What was your first job?
I worked at a pharmacy in high school, helping keep paper-based records in the days before PCs.
- When did you get out of prison?
I had an excellent attorney, so I never actually went.
- What's your favorite vacation place?
Really, at home with the phones unplugged.
- If you were a rock star, who would you be (past or present)?
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
Wow, where to start? The earliest show I remember being addicted to was "The Monkees", although I think it might have been in syndication at that point. A bit later, I was also madly into Starsky and Hutch.
- What was the first music album you bought?
I am sure it was an Osmond album, or possibly the Jackson Five. Both had cartoons at the time, so yeah.
- What is your favorite movie?
Impossible to answer, because there are so many. But I can collect quotes from Say Anything. Dissed in the Malibu! Actually any John Cusack movie is pretty quote-worthy: Gross Pointe Blank and High Fidelity. I also loved the First Bridget Jones Diary.
- What is your hometown?
- What is the last gadget that you purchased or received?
- What is your least favorite food?
I detest any kind of beef, especially ground beef. Yuck.
- What was your first car?
A used subaru hatchback, straight drive with no radio and no A/C.
- What do you drive now?
A Volvo. But everyone knows that I hate to drive and rarely do unless it is unavoidable.
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
Can I name more than one? Jon Stewart, Michael J. Fox, Carol Burnett, Alan Alda.
- What is the habit you'd most like to break?
Compulsive worrying and what-iffing myself to death.
- What is your family or friends' nickname for you?
I don't have one, thank goodness.